Friday, January 20, 2017

I Ching Workshop Online - Jan 22-Feb. 26, 2017


Are you interested in learning a little bit more about how to use the I Ching? Well, here's an opportunity to see what you know, and what more you can learn.

Workshop dates: SUNDAYS, January 22, 2017 to February 26, 2017
Workshop Times: 2:00-3:30PM EST
Workshop Location: Online
ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOMED TO ATTEND

This workshop will be open to all levels and will take the usual route of 6 weeks. Folks are invited to drop in whenever you wish, just let me know ahead and of course send your love offering via PayPal to nanabaakan@gmail.com and let me know when you want to attend. It's just $10/per class, open enrollment.

The I Ching is an incredible tool for guidance especially during these times. If you are already using it, this workshop will help you fine tune your ability to interpret the readings.

Got Questions? 
Contact me @ nanabaakan@gmail.com

TO REGISTER CHOOSE A WORKSHOP BELOW!



Workshops



Once you register, you will receive a link in your email to the workshop video conference meeting.




No comments:

Post a Comment