Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Las Vegas Event: Real or Contrived, The Energetic Forces, Ask a Psychic (Videos)

Las Vegas Event:  Real or Contrived, The Energetic Forces, Ask a Psychic 



In this video we will take a look at the energetic forces that precipitated, impacted and/or facilitated this event.

For those of you have watch any of my other videos in the "Ask A Psychic" series you know that I initially like to start with the energetic forces.  Why?  Because every thing is energy.  The energetic forces may manifest themselves in a variety of ways from actual participants to thoughts, designs, strategies, agendas, planning, etc.  The energetic forces are for the most part, the invisible impetus behind the event, sort of the "think tank" that incubated and then influence others to actually take part on the physical plane.  The proverbial "man behind the curtain" so to speak.

This event took place on October 1, 2017 and over the past month, we have seen that there are several moving parts.   Some parts working in collusion with one another and other parts working independently.  We also have seen the enormous amount of confusion surrounding these moving parts and have become amply aware that some of these parts will never, if ever, come to light.  There are still so many questions and not enough answers.

In situations like these, I prefer to consult the Oracle for guidance.  That way, I can remain focused on what is really happening in this situation and away from conjecture.

Now some folks may feel that divination is really conjecture subject to interpretation, and that can be true depending on the reader.  As far as I am concerned, I have been doing Psychic readings for over 30 years using the I Ching.  After all that time, I do feel a level of confidence in what I am receiving from the Oracle.  I do not say that I am entirely correct in all cases and I am willing to take a deeper look if it seems I have missed the mark.  But because I am using the I Ching, in addition to my own intuition I have a strong trust in what it gives me to chew on. 

The I Ching is an amazing Oracle system.  It is highly ethical and cannot be manipulated to please your predilections.  It offers strong guidance filled with Ancient Wisdom.  I have found that in order to get an answer that makes the most sense to us, we need to structure our questions with the least amount of bias as possible.

As you walk with me through these upcoming videos, keep in mind that my goal is to reach beyond my own personal opinion and take a look behind the veil of illusion that has shrouded this entire event.


So let's take a look at the energetic forces.


Support My Work, it would be greatly appreciated. YouTube is doing its level best to make it hard for content creators.

Available for Psychic Readings, Dream Interpretation and Workshops.
Contact: metaphysical.nana@gmail.com 

More Reading

Questions swirl in the Las Vegas mass shooting

Las Vegas Mass Shooting: False Flag, PsyOp & Black Op to Distract

Las Vegas mass shooting: Stephen Paddock massacres at least 58 from window of Mandalay Bay hotel

UNREAL & Unseen footage Vegas Mandalay bay.... wait for it

'I thought people were playing possum': Photographer's harrowing account of the Las Vegas massacre

False flag in Vegas shooting?

Boiler Room EP #129 – Mandalay ‘Massacre:’ Initial Boil Down with Hesh, Spore, Jay, Funk and Pharaoh

WHY ISN’T THE MEDIA SHOWING PICTURES OF THE GUNS?

the reaction of the alleged shooter’s brother




Who is Marilou Danley, girlfriend of suspected Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock?



Las Vegas gunman Paddock checked in to his hotel 3 days before the shooting


42 guns, loaded high-capacity magazines found in Vegas shooter's hotel room and Nevada home


Five Glaring Inconsistencies in the Vegas Shooting that Need to be Addressed

First responders train for a real active shooter at Las Vegas City Hall

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous

Damning Video from Mandalay Bay Appears to Confirm Multiple Shooters

Logical Questions on The Las Vegas Shooting 2017

Pinned by The Outer Light






My comments on several conspiracies circulating

LAS VEGAS SHOOTING IS BS (?)


The Secret History of Guns

YouTube Tweaks Search Results as Las Vegas Conspiracy Theories Rise to Top

Truthstream Media does excellent research!
Eerie Predictions in Vegas... Cui Bono?

Shattered Mandalay Bay windows replaced on Las Vegas shooter's hotel suite



No comments:

Post a Comment